Dr. Mohamed Mohamed Ouda
Sunday, 15 Rajab 1439 AH - 1 April 2018 AD 10:20 AM-12:00 PM Auditorium 3
W-3: Dr. Mohamed Mohamed Ouda
Clinical Psychologist, Mental Health Division
National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdul-Aziz Medical city
Achievements during the scientific process: Clinical interview for children and adolescents, in press- Anglo-Egyptian Bookshop. 2018. X-linked ichthyosis associated with psychosis and behavioral abnormalities: a case report, Journal of Medical Case Reports, 11:267 , 2017. Translation and standardization of Checklist for Autism Spectrum Disorder(CASD) – in press - Anglo-Egyptian Bookshop. Relationship between cultural identity confusion and future anxiety among the university students in Saudi Arabia, the Symposium book, the 3rd International of Psychology Department" Identity and Contemporary Challenges", part 3, Al-Imam University, April 2016. Published book entitled (Diagnostic Guide for Neurodevelopmental Disorders ) , Publisher Anglo Egyptian Bookshop , Cairo 2016. Participation in the translation and publication of " Autism Diagnostic Interview- Revised ADI-R" with a group of researchers from Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Qatar, under permission from the original publisher, publication by Autism Research Center, King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Riyadh ,2014.
Parental interview for diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder based on DSM 5
1. Diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder in the DSM-5
2. The latest update on diagnostic criteria for autism spectrum disorder in DSM-5
3. What is the interview?
4. How to evaluate each criteria of autism diagnosis by interviewing parents
5. Identify key questions and supplementary questions for the interview
6. The results of the interview
7. Presentation of the checklist for autism spectrum disorders